Are you thinking of branching into the security market or expanding your current range of products to include certified solutions?
Having difficulties passing security testing or struggling to understand how the testing process works?
Do you want to streamline your design process and potentially reduce the amount of testing needed to obtain security certification?
With over 5 years experience working in the security industry, our team has a proven track record for designing and developing certified security products to meet the LPS1175 security requirements & reducing costs associated with designing these security products.
Contact us to discuss how we can help with your company’s needs.
Entering the security market
- Are you thinking of branching into the security market or expanding your current range of products to include certified solutions?
- We have extensive knowledge of what’s required to gain that all important certificate, helping to make your product recognised as a certified solution.
- We can help at any stage of the process, starting from the initial design and material selection, advice on the attack methods that will be used when the product is tested, help to re-design and upgrade a product which may have failed a test previously, drawing and document preparation ready for submittal following a successful test programme and product updates to meet new issues of the standard.
Help to pass certified test standards
- Having difficulties passing security testing or struggling to understand how the testing process works? We can help.
- Gaining a certified product isn’t an easy project, with LPCB stating that over 95% of products submitted for test failing to meet the required standard. Designing a product that can resist all of the attack methods and tools used, whilst also remaining financially viable is a difficult process. This is where we can help. We have over 5 years experience in the security industry and have been involved in the design and development of over 10 new product ranges, which were successfully tested and certified by the Loss Prevention Certification Board (LPCB) to the LPS 1175 standard, including the upgrade of a complete range of products to the latest issue of the security standard.
Streamlining your design process
- Do you want to streamline your design process and potentially reduce the amount of testing needed to obtain security certification?
- Gaining a certified product can sometimes be a try and try again process, with an initial design changed and upgraded multiple times following failed test procedures. This is an expensive and time-consuming process, with sometimes no end in sight. But what if this didn’t have to be the case. We are here to help you streamline the design process, thinking of what security level you need to achieve, what tests it will have to undergo and what attack methods the certification body will use to break in.
"Design is a plan for arranging elements in such a way as best to accomplish a particular purpose"
-- Charles Earnes
Get in touch
Have a problem? We can help find a solution!
Please fill out the quick form and we will be in touch to talk about your project.