The SOLIDWORKS Champions Program aims to acknowledge & connect community members from around the world who go above & beyond in sharing their SOLIDWORKS and 3DEXPERIENCE WORKS passion & expertise.
Being members of the SolidWorks champions programme Melissa and Greg were offered the chance by Sean O’Neill, manager of the SolidWorks champions programme, to present at the November edition of the breakfast with champions meet up.
This was a great opportunity to connect with fellow champions and tell them more about Techwuman and how they could be involved with our mission.
Last week Melissa & Greg had the opportunity to present at the @SOLIDWORKS Breakfast with Champions, November edition! A fantastic opportunity to connect with other #SolidWorks #champions, let them know what we do & share our #vision.
— Techwuman (@Techwuman) November 25, 2020
What it Means to Be a Champion
The SOLIDWORKS Champions Program welcomes users who have:
- Earned a SOLIDWORKS and/or 3DEXPERIENCE certification through the Certification Program
- Attended 3DEXPERIENCE WORLD and/or a SOLIDWORKS Launch event –either online or in-person – over the last 12 months
- Demonstrated active participation within online communities (forums, social media), SOLIDWORKS User Groups, or local initiatives (such as STEM programs)
- Shown a love for SOLIDWORKS products and want to convey it more largely
- Adopted our community-driven approach to software development (ex: participating in Alpha/BETA programs, submitting enhancement requests, etc.)
Additionally, we welcome users who actively use SOLIDWORKS and/or 3DEXPERIENCE WORKS products in production who also own a YouTube or Instagram account showing off their creative projects!
Apply today to get connected with fellow SOLIDWORKS Champions from around the world who share your level of passion & expertise for all things SOLIDWORKS! https://www.solidworks.com/community/solidworks-champions
"The world is starving for new ideas and great leaders who will champion those ideas"
-- Lisa Su
The WISE choice in Engineering #techwuman #womeninstem #womeninengineering #womenintechnology
Get in touch
Have a problem? We can help find a solution!
Please fill out the quick form and we will be in touch to talk about your project.